Thursday, May 14, 2009

Phone call

This afternoon/early evening I hear my phone ringing, but to no avail can I find my phone! So I hit the button that tells me where the phone is...and I search for it...It was underneath a pile of pillows that Hunter and I were playing with. I peer at it, thinking who may be calling me.

It's Dreamer..not his real name. He asks, "Can I bring something down to show me?", and he says it's hunting related. So of course, I say, "Yes, bring it on down." I figured it must have been something with deer because this guy has harvested a monster 140" plus deer and has many impressive deer on his property.

Lo and Behold...

He finds what I have searched for on purpose 2 times before.. antlers!

But these aren't shedded antlers...this is a remarkable, unbelievable set of antlers with deer skull. Check it out!



Dreamer could probably sell this on Ebay and get a nice bit of money for it, but when do you ever come across that..Hunter and Dancer? He probably never will again. What would you do??



1 comment:

  1. Dreamer didn't find this head, but he did harvest it. Little Dreamer and Big Mamma were the ones that actually found it.

    Dream On!!!!!

    ReplyDelete