Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been a long time...

Okay so I have not been the best blogging person lately..sorry to my faithful readers; however, with the weather nice and kids doing summer things, I've been pretty busy. Besides along with my side job at C. Creek. C.C., I've worked odds and ends jobs.

I've been getting ready for the next deer season fast approaching, trimming back bushes along fields so I can easily and
covertly go to my tree stands. I also have been monitoring our lands much more since the trespasser took our tree stand. I invited a DNR agent come out and inspect a field.

In the future, I hope to be fishing so I will show you a few pictures of those, so check back in the next few weeks until then Hunter and Dancer will be enjoying the zoo, and other day adventures that I might post. Hey it's the outdoors, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment