Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's gone!



Yesterday, the weather was nice so I thought I would go wander around Dad's land. I came to his patch of food for the deer and look what was starting to come up...



...I thought this was great to see clover and I saw a well travelled trail coming from the bog to visit the food plot.



I looked around for a while and peered into the woods and I noticed I alot of trees down. I looked for a cheap treestand that my dad put up a few years back which he didn't secure with a lock and chain to the tree. Well, he paid for that because as you can see...We had an unwanted visitor! A thief stole dad's treestand. What is left is the stabilizer bar...




I had a treestand stolen approximately 5 years ago. It's not a good feeling knowing there are people out there that will take something that belongs to you and also trespassing when they should not be, when there are no trespassing signs posted everywhere. Don't the trespassers/robbers understand that they will be prosecuted if they step onto my dad's land??? I think they will get caught eventually. People just believe they are above the law. I worry about people like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment