Friday, March 27, 2009

Practice, Practice, Practice

Dancer and I decided to go to the archery range this morning where I normally practice shooting my bow. Today it is pretty chilly so I decided to shoot indoors.
Here's the place I practice every so often...I'm not the best archer out there by any means, but have fun doing it! The picture turned out darker than it is:



The archery range is fairly cheap around this area...$40.00 for single and $50.00 for a family membership for the year. Plus the range is open 24/7, so if you can't sleep, you could pass the time by shooting in there at 3:30 a.m. if you wanted to. Not that I have done that!

Here are some pictures of the range and club...
It has a nice woodburning stove in it to keep you warm, but I always come out of there in the winter time smelling really smoky for obvious reasons.



Here's Dancer by her favorite thing at the archery range...goodies!



She usually enjoys a 3 Musketeer but today it was a bag of Cheetos (One of your great Grandpa W.'s favorites). Off to the far right is the kitchen and next to the Pepsi dispenser is the entrance to the range.



Here's a picture of the Kitchen...



So Dancer decided to take a picture of Daddy shooting...(look at the perfect form) Ha!



The club will have 3-D shoots at least once a month in the spring/summer/fall months...which I will have to show you that sometime. Until then, I will continue to practice, practice, and practice some more!

2 comments:

  1. So that's why Grandpa's fingers were always orange...The 3-D shoots are fun but make sure you take enough arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun place! I remember passing the signs to it, but never realized the interior was so nice.

    ReplyDelete