Sunday, March 8, 2009

Recent Trail Camera Pics



The past 3 weeks, I left my trail camera out, hoping to see a big buck still roaming around the bog. Even though no big bucks or small ones showed up with a full rack of antlers to smile for the camera, I was lucky enough to have a dependable trail camera take these. Here are some of my favorites:

The deer in the falling snow I believe is a buck minus the antlers...if you look at his left ear(double click on the pic to see a close-up)..to the left of it I think i see where the base of the antlers were.

Herd of deer travelling down a well trodden path

The next evening this doe showed up...

and a minute later..her friends came to the camera as well.



Take a look how now their coats are changing back to their spring/summer coat to camouflage them a bit better...
from a gray color to a light brown hue.

Isn't it cool to see the transition of their many coats? I love this trail camera!

I have a lot more pictures from my Cuddeback digital but these were my favorites...which one was your favorite pic you viewed?

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. I love the shot with the snow falling. Which model Cuddeback are you using?

    ReplyDelete